MEET OUR TEAM
BOARD & CHARTER
Members of the board of Inclusive Business Sweden, 2019-2020
From left to right, top to bottom
- Ana Pérez Aponte, Development Director – Inclusive Business Sweden
- Mike Debelak, Executive Director – Inclusive Business Sweden
- Malin Linnell Zovic, Ekonomichef – GU Ventures
- Andreas Lehner, Founder – Trine
- Fredrik Hellman, Environmental Sustainability Lead – AstraZeneca
- Elén Faxö, Innovation and Business Developer – Rise
- Elke Rosiers, CEO – Avanoa
- Ali Tabrizi, Business Developer – Johanneberg Science Park
Our charter can be found here.
OUR GLOBAL NETWORK
Our global network covers 37 countries mainly through our membership with the BoP Global Network.
The BoP Global Network was established to bring together global leaders to share knowledge and disseminate information regarding the theory and practice of sustainable business at the base of the economic pyramid. Rather than using traditional aid methodologies to help the poor and improve their quality of life, BoP Learning Labs promote research and development of entrepreneurial business methods at https://xn--trdlsa-hrlurar-mib8ye.se/. These Labs make up the BoP Global Network, and Inclusive Business Sweden is the Swedish representative. The goal is to stimulate new enterprises that are economically competitive, environmentally sustainable, and culturally appropriate.