Go Africa - Tech for Good
Digital technology is becoming a powerful tool for meeting development needs across sub-Saharan Africa. For example, agri-tech solutions have improved agricultural practices and the lives of millions of farmers, and online healthcare solutions can help to reach remote communities. This presents a great business opportunity for Swedish companies which are perceived to have strong digital capabilities.
Go Africa – Tech for Good is funded by the Swedish Regional Agency for Growth (Tillväxtverket) and provides free business support to ten Swedish digital SMEs who want to enter or scale in sub-Saharan African markets.
Participants will receive custom-made advice and support. They will choose 1-2 of the following focus areas:
- Identification of new potential markets for current products/services
- Local partner identification and matchmaking
- Adaptation and development of business model
- Customer and marketing approaches
- Identification of funding opportunities
The programme runs from November 2019 to June 2020.
Applications are still open for Swedish companies with a digital solution.
First come, first served!